Friday, January 18, 2013
GAY TALES:Open Memo To Gov Rochas Okorocha.
I am sure you have heard of the alleged gay men that were beaten,disgraced and stripped naked in the state you govern.....a state where everyone is supposed to have freedom of association,speech and movement..heck even freedom of whom to sex with!
''Who is God?how dare you sit back and watch this happen?Is this the problem pimple on the face of your skin)(state)
Oh, wait, let me guess: it’s a sin? You’re a Christian? It’s unnatural? It’s western? It’s devilish? It’s against our culture? Against our beliefs? Against our morals? It’s ungodly? It’s the reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? Of cause it is!
In a country like Nigeria where there are only rich and poor people – no middle men – we should be worried about our lives, our greedy government, and our completely failed system. How can we be worried about men sleeping with men? Off the top of my head, I can list ten things we should be thinking about instead:
1. Most of the people who have appointed themselves as our leaders are not fit to lead themselves.
2. There are people who live under the bridge.
3. Our uncles and aunties are sleeping with our children.
4. People are so desperate for money that they are killing their friends and family.
5. There are people who make N6,000 a month. And they are considered rich by those who make nothing.
6. Our policemen are our enemies. They are glorified gate men.
7. Our teachers are getting dumber. Or maybe they are just reacting to being underpaid and overworked.
8. Our roads are death traps endorsed by the government.
9. There is no law and order, and our constitution is a fairy tale novel.
10. There are now only two jobs to have if you want to make it big very fast: you can either work for government or become a pastor.
These problems are only a tip of the iceberg SIR!!!
Beating a person and parading them naked around town does not undo their gayness – if they are gay.''
I also sure sir that you are familiar with what people say behind your back that they cannot say to your face?I will not point fingers at you,i am only asking that you use your position to get this men free and let God judge them if they are indeed gay.....Let God judge us all for we all come to equity with stained hands one way or the other!!!!
The people disgracing them are not any better.
This alleged gay men are Nigerians and they have a right to express their sexuality..just like you Sir!
Lend your voice to get them free and do not keep quiet until they are killed.
Sir you may also want to checkout IMO STATE BLOG...you have been sent an open letter there as well.I no fit shout..If these men are killed,let their blood be on your head!