Someone forwarded me a link to your blog dated 07 February 2016 with the headline “Lover Boy Who Proposed To Girlfriend Called Out By Family Of Pregnant Girlfriend” and I believe a right of reply should be given the same measure of publicity as the original blog post.
I have read all the good, the bad and the ugly comments and thus wish to reply as hopefully this will go a long way in clearing a lot of lies and innuendos being bandied about in order to soil the name of an innocent gentleman OYINLOLA FAMODUN and his proposed wife YEMISI.
I have known OYINLOLA FAMODUN as a personal friend for over 20 years and I can reasonably and truthfully conclude that the majority of what is written and or reported are just white lies concocted by hateful people bent on tarnishing his impeccable image. There is no perfect man or woman in this world as we all strive towards perfection and dating a woman does not mean that the relationship will end in marriage but when a supposedly aggrieved party(ies) starts to thread on the path of negativity and casting wrong aspersions is highly unacceptable. In the UK where we reside, the law is no respecter of persons and it is not uncommon for such people to be dragged to the courts for character assassination and defamation.
I will like to thus make the following clarifications on the wrong and spiteful allegations :
· She’s neither pregnant nor there was any time the issue of marriage was discussed.
· Sola and Yemisi are not related and have never met each other.
· Sola is not in Oyinlola’s house and he didn’t pick her up from any airport on that day as being erroneously claimed.
· Sola is not spending this year’s Valentine’s Day with Oyinlola.
· The reports about going to Rome for Christmas 2015, and also the plans to buy a house in Lekki or mortgage in London are completely false and smacks of desperation by someone hell-bent on marrying someone by force which is not possible.
· Oyinlola took his mum to Dubai in 2014 for her 70th birthday, Sola deliberately flew in from Lagos to Dubai and the poor mum was not aware of anything going on between both of them.
· Can Sola affirm if Oyinlola ever visited her in Nigeria?,how come she was not at his last birthday party? , has Sola ever spoken with Oyinlola’s mum, any of his siblings or his close friends.
My candid advice to Sola is to move on with her life and stop letting enemies of progress push her because if she does not desist from making these unfounded allegations, she's destroying her own life.
Oyinlola is planning one wedding with Yemisi whom he loves dearly and both are excited to be living together happily thereafter.