Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Fire In Festac

..

Sunday, 4 September 2016

Fire In Festac


A house is currently on fire in Festac 21rd and Festac fire service is no longer functioning, fire service from Alausa and Iganmu came all the way and the fire hasn't been quenched. 





This is the sixth time this year a house has burnt in Festac. The occupants were in church and they had to Vandalize their car to bring it out. This house has been burning for 3hrs now and counting.....




































My goodness,what could have caused this fire?Appliances?High tension?

27 comments:

STARRY LARRY said...

Chai! Hope no life was lost? May God take perfect control




*Larry was here*

James said...

Quite sad

OLORI said...

What could be the cause ooo...igbese😯 I pray no one is in there

white Berry said...

Just imagine such a lovely house. Am sure this is as a result of high voltage

Sexy Ebony said...

What could have been the cause of the fire,just a beautiful house.

Anonymous said...

I heard it was iron o. The owner of the house is the eldery guy in the pic.

LUCILE COCONUT OIL ABUJA 07059605320 Pin- 2BC6235E said...

Oh,God rescue your children

I am the queen and the boss of this blog said...

Yes oh Stella,it must be the appliances!...
Some people don't like switching off all their electrical appliances while going out!...
Maybe they were on when Nepa brought that their rubbish light...
This is sad!...

Esther Okoro said...

Chei! its a pity.

School Life said...

This is so sad...
Father plz provide some other better place for those affected.

We as your children ain't expected to come back from your presence and meet Sorrow.

Becky Divine said...

Eeyaa!! So very sad
And in this Vuharia times? Chai too bad

Leaving electrical appliances On before going out is really Not safe!

Jasmine said...

Ha! The devil is a liar o. People that went to praise God.

Onyinye Vera said...

Oh God...pls console d victims o

adora_talker said...

The house is on 112road not 21road

kerry okoye said...

Sad sad....

kerry okoye said...

Hummm....
bitch no one cares

Lilly simple said...

Hey
Do have to call her *bitch* for correcting Stell without insult?

nzube izuu said...

It's a pity.

Loveme Jeje said...

Na wa very painful

Anonymous said...

Not true. That is not the owner of the house

Anonymous said...

Yes it is. No one was hurt thank God. It was an electrical appliances failure.

Anonymous said...

Na wa for this children for this blog.why call her bitch

chim_oma chim_oma said...

Sad much

Anonymous said...

We dont know the difference. A house is burning in that location is all we care about. Hope no one was hurt. Imagine this hard times.

Giselle Lawrence said...

Oh God, hope no one was inside

adora_talker said...

Kerry Okoye gbarakwa ogwu gi ñuo. Maintain your champion ohh I beg

adora_talker said...

Kerry Okoye gbarakwa ogwu gi ñuo. Maintain your champion ohh I beg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...