Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Fart Blamed For Fire During Surgery....

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Thursday, November 03, 2016

Fart Blamed For Fire During Surgery....

A patient’s fart during surgery apparently sparked a fire that caused serious burns to her body, a university hospital in Tokyo said.



The fire occurred at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital in Shinjuku Ward on April 15. The patient in her 30s was undergoing an operation that involved applying a laser to her cervix, the lower part of the uterus.

The laser is believed to have ignited the gas she passed. The blaze burned much of her body, including her waist and legs.

In a report released by the hospital on Oct. 28, a committee of outside experts who looked into the case said no flammable materials were in the operation room at the time of the surgery.

The equipment for the operation was also functioning normally, it said.

“When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire,” the report said.
culled -asahi.com




51 comments:

  1. I no fit laf jare.so na fart make make her body burn..notin we no go hear for this country.they go soon tell us say taking hot tea under the sun is highly inflammable.

    Anyone who wants to buy a supplementary form should contact me provided you score 180 in ur jamb.


    Mc pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehhehehe
    How do I believe this?

    But I know the silence fart smells the most unlike the loud one

    Chai some people's mess can smell eh.
    Mine doesn't though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me something. I say talk am again. Mess cause fire. I'm in shock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder if I should laugh 😀😀😀

    That fart is the "bump"


    Speedy recovery is my wish for you.


    ReplyDelete
  5. That means the fart is out of this world,double wahala for deadi body. Wish her quick recovery

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a comic-tragedy
    See as her mess cause wahala for her
    Chai

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hydrogen sulphide/ammonia fart of life! So sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha lobatan! Fart kwa, eyah. I wish you speedy recovery girl...


    ... Jesus is my worth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seen something close to this on ridiculousness , yeah a fart can ignite fire.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol.

    Your comment will be visible after approval.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Iso to lagbara!!! Mighty fart!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmmmm wonderment #diamondindhouse#

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmm Fart is powerful mehn..


    Missylynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. now that's weird.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I notice fat huge people mess they sound well well
    I'm not body shaming but that's the truth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh lawd! Not her fault though

    ReplyDelete
  17. Intelligentia princess loves chikito,The Boss , xoxo mystery and peace maker.3 November 2016 at 08:01

    Liars. What kind of fart would ignite fire? Is the fart made of gasoline? They can only tell those lies to layman out there,not muah. As an anaesthetist I work in the theatre and there are many things that could have caused the fire outbreak. The carelessness was from
    them not the patient fart.
    It's could be the diathermy machine, leaking anaesthetic gas, nylon drape material just to mention a few.
    I pity the poor patient... I hope he sue them for negligence and present the evidence of Res lp sa Loqutur.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched it on one thousand ways to die...chemical reaction took place...could be sulphur and on other toxic chemical compound.

      Delete
    2. Oversabi nor go kill BVs. Google is always there to help your doubt. Fart CAN be inflammable.

      Delete
  18. According to that BV, End time fart

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why did they not tell her to go and shit first before the operation. They allowed her to fart now see.

    Irresponsible hospital

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lol. Wetin person nor go hear?

    ReplyDelete
  21. When the devil is after your life and you run to the hospital instead of running to God for refuge...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahahahaha.. Nothing wey person no go hear oo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hilarious but serious at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. is possible some farts are highly inflammable, so let's watch how we do it. I need that, How do I contact you Adeniji Bisi??

    ReplyDelete
  25. That can't be an ordinary mess.






    *hangs leg on the cupboard*

    ReplyDelete
  26. This na case of frying pan to fire.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Might be true,seen such on grey's anatomy and on 1000 ways to die.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is very important for us to know. Fart is co.bustile because it is gas. That is why we call it gas. If someone realise Bakassi kind of gas in a place where fuel poured it can cause inflammation

    ReplyDelete
  29. 😂 hahahahaha i no fit laugh, so mess can cause fire 🔥 i fear oo

    ReplyDelete
  30. Warrisdis.. I always believed it was a lie though, lol... When I was younger I have tried farting on candle flame, nothing happened

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of StellaDimokoKorkus.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210329280