...But the apology came after the comedian got her arrested.
The OAP also apologized to City FM for dragging their name into the brouhaha.
Here is what she wrote on Instagram:
My last 10 hours
1. I want to start by appreciating the intervention of my mentors and well wishers about the story I put out earlier.
2. I also want to apologise to City FM for being dragged into the matter because I never said I am a staff of that radio station so that information isn't totally correct.
3. I attended a mediation meeting with Omini in which our exchange of messages was analysed and where he said the video he talked about had nothing to do with nudes but a skit he wanted me to feature in(even though it got me wondering why I'd be interested in a skit). It was brought to my knowledge that i must have infered it was the sex video based on our past interaction. I regret this and apologize to him for any pain my release must have caused him. I also apologize to anyone else hurt by my post. The mediators did show that it was not a case of threat but a miscommunication and misinformation.
4. I have read all sorts of interviews as well twisting the type of content the video was. I stand by what I saw and said but i won't go into further details because it belonged to my past and I know I have been forgiven by God by acting without discretion so I leave the truth about it all to God and the people involved. And I sincerely forgive the trusted friend who shot the video.
5. I want to thank the maturity of the elders that mediated and my mentors and I believe a lot of lessons have been learnt and I will bounce back better from this.
Thanks and God bless you all.