Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Owners Of Shop Burnt Down At UNIBEN Faint In Shock

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Owners Of Shop Burnt Down At UNIBEN Faint In Shock

In this time of Recession,to have a shop burnt down can send the owner into shock and that is exactly what happened to the owners of this shop which burnt down early this Morning at the University of Benin shopping complex...





BV EYE WITNESS REPORT 

''Mrs korkus, good morning. A shop at UNIBEN shopping complex main gate got burnt early this morning. Thank God for the UNIBEN fire service that stopped the fire from affecting other shops.
The man that owns the shop that got burnt wanted to run into a moving bus along the express road and the wife fainted and was rushed to UNIBEN health center with her husband.
I pity the family. May God clean their tears and give them the heart to bear this lose''.







CHEI!!!

45 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This is definitely from his village

      Delete
    2. Aya thank God it didn't get to the other shops, because there many shops there. But what is the cuaser naa? For this Buhari time.

      Delete
    3. I was there just yesterday. Uniben is getting stranger by the day.

      Delete
    4. Nigerians will never take an insurance. No one even thinks of full insurance.
      Don't even say they don't pay, I have gotten payment for my car though it took time but better late than never.
      That speck of hope can sustain you.

      Delete
    5. It is well. May God help him and his family

      Delete
    6. Wow that's sad! And to think that may be the only source of their livelihood

      Delete
  2. Oh dear. What a loss.

    Lord please fix them. Its well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is enough reason for him to faint,in this kind of economy condition.

      Delete
    2. Jesus. I know that shop o. What must have caused the fire? Nawa o

      Delete
  3. Eya....it is well


    God will restore all that was lost in Jesus name...When there is life,there is hope.





    But do you know that,during this period like this,especially in Calabar where we have Yoruba people selling in a market section....You see one shop owner using juju to burn other shops...If those shops are burnt,that is how this juju person wl have more money and customers.....It happens like that every year.....Shops get burnt diabolically to enrich another evil person






    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very stupid for what you wrote.

      Delete
    2. Mr AAnonymous why ccursin? That is his oopinion which he is entitled.

      Delete
  4. Oh dear, this is disheartening.
    To loose 1 naira this period is painfull talkless of a whole shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's quite tragic! I feel for them o!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm what a loss. God will replenish them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jezz!!! Amen to your prayers for them. It's such a pity.
    May we never be victims of such.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God,what would have caused such disaster. God have mercy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear. Benin at work.

    May God Almighty console the families. Chai at this vuhari season ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just 4 months they opened the shop and the husband just restocked the shop last week with new goods for Xmas sales. They lose atleast 3million naira to the fire out break. It is so painful . The man cried like a baby.
    I wonder what they will go through this recession and Xmas period.
    I pray to God to clean their tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel for them oh, I pray for this family that God almighty will restock their lives with ten million Maura from someone they didn't expect, in Jesus name, Amen.

      Delete
    2. I feel for them oh, I pray for this family that God almighty will restock their lives with ten million Maura from someone they didn't expect, in Jesus name, Amen.

      Delete
  11. Chai! for this recession period?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! In these hard times and almost Christmas. How do you even begin to comfort people like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. O father.... hear the cry of your children o Lord, don't give us challenges that is bigger than us.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a pity, I know how they are feeling right now because I have been in this kind of situation when yaba got burnt last month, may God replenish them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh no so painful, God please give them the heart to bear this lost and provide for them













    ReplyDelete
  16. Chaai maybe he borrowed money to set up the shop

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is sad. May God replenish them and restore all they have lost.

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's a pity.
    May God send them help.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so strange. But how come? It's obvious there's someone involved in this

    ReplyDelete
  20. Was the shop and it's contents insured? Thank God nobody was hurt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it was insured, will the husband attempt suicide? See question.

      Delete
  21. God... Thank God its not buy and bye's shop... I pity the owner of the shop.. And he is even my friend... Ewooooo

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of StellaDimokoKorkus.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210329280