For a while , it felt like the world stopped and focused only on Beyoncé’s announcement — even Trump news was forgotten... But this isn’t the first time she’s hijacked the news cycle. Here are five times that the world stopped for Bey:
1. In 2011, Beyoncé was performing her hit “Love on Top” at the MTV Video Music Awards. She’s killing the performance per usual, and then bam! She unbuttons her purple sequined blazer and reveals her baby bump, letting the world know that she was expecting her first child with Jay Z.
2. On Dec. 13, 2013, just minutes before midnight, Beyoncé casually announced on Instagram that she had just dropped a self-titled visual album on iTunes. There was no publicity, no hint that an album was even in the works. The world woke up to the greatest early Christmas present, a new Beyoncé album.
3. On Feb. 6, 2016, Beyoncé once again surprised fans by dropping the music video for “Formation” — this occurred just one day before performing at the Super Bowl. Oh, this was her second time headlining the Super Bowl halftime show.
4. Right after the Super Bowl performance with Coldplay, an ad aired announcing that the “Formation World Tour” was to begin on April 27, 2016. This clearly overshadowed the remainder of the game.
5. Then in April 2016, just two months after that second Super Bowl performance, Beyoncé informed the world that a Saturday night special titled Lemonade was coming to HBO. No one knew what was coming, but everyone made sure that they were able to watch what turned out to be an Emmy-nominated film and her newest album.
from yahoo celebrity
Beyonce -Beautiful,Blessed and Brilliant!