Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Man Reportedly Dies Whilst Charging iPhone Whilst In The Bath..

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Saturday, 18 March 2017

Man Reportedly Dies Whilst Charging iPhone Whilst In The Bath..

A coroner issued a warning yesterday after hearing how a man was electrocuted in the bath while charging his iPhone.



Richard Bull, 32, is believed to have plugged the charger into an extension cord from the hallway and then rested it on his chest while using the phone.

He suffered severe burns on this chest, arm and hand when part of it touched the water.

Wife Tanya found him when she returned home and first thought he had been attacked because his injuries were so bad.

She called 999 but paramedics said he was already dead by the time they got there.

Recording a verdict of accidental death, Dr Sean Cummings said: “These seem like innocuous devices but can be as dangerous as a hairdryer in a bathroom.

“They should attach warnings. I intend to write a report later to the makers of the phone.”

Fox news


18 comments:

Ese said...

Nawa too bad. Rip man

ola wealth said...

RIP to the dead.. But how will you be in the tub with a plugged extension..!! So sorry for d wife left behind.!!😢

Olu Vee said...

What a loss! Rip

BECKY DIVINE said...

Chai so sad!
May his soul rest in peace

After seeing the picture circulating on facebook that time about the guy his phone blew up his face while charging and answering calls at the same time? Omo I fear soteey I don't ever try it again!

white Berry said...

This was exactly how that young girl died with a power bank plugged to the wall and rested on her own chest.Rip Mr Richard

Momsy Mayor said...

Oluwa o...

Cynthia Iyede said...

Eeyah

Miss Ess said...

Hian! Rip to him. But it was avoidable

LOLLAH said...

thats so sad... simple things people do could take lives away

CUPID said...

Sad

ARIANNA said...

Such a careless way to be gone. When it comes to chargers and 🛀,carefulness should be the watchword.

Had to buy Bluetooth speakers for those days I decide to play music while soaking in. Rare days tho, because the children won't stop banging on my room's door like what I can't say.

Omasiri said...

RIP to him. We have been warned repeatedly over these electrical appliances but love for our phones.......

LUCILE COCONUT OIL ABUJA 07059605320 Pin- 2BC6235E said...

May his soul rest in Peace

Madam B said...

Oh so sad.

AdeEsther (Do you work and live in Abuja, Lagos, ph $ ibadan? do you need a quick loan upto 2.5m without collateral?call/whatsapp 07037873466 said...

May God save us from evil. Rip

AdeEsther (Do you work and live in Abuja, Lagos, ph $ ibadan? do you need a quick loan upto 2.5m without collateral?call/whatsapp 07037873466 said...

May God save us from evil. Rip

perfect God said...

Sad leaving the wife rip

missylynn said...

Sad one.Rip

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...