Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: End Time Mama

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Tuesday, 1 August 2017

End Time Mama

A five-month-old baby was yesterday burnt to death after fire engulfed a one-storey building in Agbado-Oke Odo Local Council Development Area, LCDA, Lagos State. 






Vanguard gathered that the inferno that engulfed the building at 28 Adeyoola Street, Kola Bus Stop, started at about 12:10p.m., yesterday, when many of the occupants had left for work.


Eyewitness blamed the mother, saying the incident was as a result of carelessness on the part of the baby’s mother, who was cooking inside her room at the right wing of the house.


It was learned that the baby, who was already asleep, was left in the room by her mother before the fire that razed the top floor of the building started.


Residents narrated that the mother left the room without putting off the stove, which later caught fire that engulfed the room, burning the baby to death.


Aside the baby, eight rooms were also razed by the inferno, destroying property worth millions of Naira.


Vanguard learned that the fire would have escalated to other building, but for the combined intervention of emergency responders, including Lagos State Fire Service and the State Emergency Management Agency, LASEMA, that salvaged over 15 rooms.


It was learned that the deceased baby’s corpse was recovered and handed over to the Policemen from Alakuko Police Station.


Confirming the tragedy, Director of the State Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, urged residents to desist from cooking in their rooms.

Vanguard

17 comments:

The General's Wife said...

All I can imagine is how he must have cried as he wriggled his tiny hands and feet....😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Poor baby!😢😢😢

Fan Emmanuel said...

I feel so bad about this news, no body is above mistake but it's a pity this woman will be blamed forever. May God console her

Oly Benny said...

End time mother. Rip baby.

Olybekee
Amawbia ugbo ogiriga

Oly Benny said...

Happy new month BVS

Olybekee
Amawbia ugbo ogiriga

Blackberry said...

Chai, chaaaaai!
I don't like it when children are victims of circumstances.
God for just pity dat baby n save him/her somehow

MonkeynofineTAFIAmama �� �� said...

Chai, this ain't time for blame game. This is sad though 😢 rest in peace barbie

IsaacBABA (BUY YOUR CHEAP MTN DATA FOR AS LOW AS N700...call 08066929956 for more info) said...

What a huge tragedy and mistake....mothers please be careful please....poor innocent baby had to to go through such pains... Its just sad to imagine

Mrs.R SDK blog Official BFF said...

This is so sad! We know the mother didn't do enough to protect or save her baby but, they should stopped blaming her.
She's already languishing in enough pains for the loss of her child.

This is sad, I don't want to imagined how the baby must have been crying and stretching.

oguike akudo said...

What a loss. Father thank you for there was no loss of life the day my house got burnt.

MrsB said...

Oh this is so sad.

O. Y. O said...

Heya,but she wouldn't have done Dis on purpose, wonder how she's feeling now

Licia Nuella said...

Just imagine. .. A mistake that would have been a voided. ..

chim_oma said...

Sad...
RIP little one.

chim-oma a.k.a. Miss Kapusu

Chameleon said...

haba! TGW why did you say this nah. your description is so vivid and my imagination of the scene is sooo crazy. any bad occurence involving babies make me cringe. bye

jelly said...

Oh! What a huge mistake she made, God console her, baby rip.

Chameleon said...

please stop narrating the baby's reaction in your comments pls. 😢😢😢😢😢😢.

Sweet Mother said...

Please don't make me imagine. May God watch over our children.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertisement