Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Family Of Three Suffocates To Death ......

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Monday, October 30, 2017

Family Of Three Suffocates To Death ......

Residents of Umeh community, Isoko South Local Government Area, Delta State, were, weekend, thrown into confusion, as a family of three was suffocated by fumes from a power generating set.




It was learned that the deceased, identified as Mr. Jemudia, his wife and daughters were found dead in early hours of Saturday by their neighbours after they noticed that fumes were coming out of their three-bedroom flat apartment.


A source in the community said the deceased had put on their power generator due to power outage, before they went to bed in one of the rooms in their apartment on Friday night, after they had earlier attended a funeral ceremony in the community.


According to the source, “we were surprised when residents of the neighbourhood alerted the whole community that Mr. Jemudia and his family had died as a result of inhaling fumes from his generator. He explained that the generator’s vibration had moved it, causing its exhaust to face the room in which they (the deceased) were sleeping. The source, who preferred anonymity, said: “When we got there, we saw fumes all over their room. They died as a result of suffocation from the generator fumes, which they had inhaled.


Describing the incident as a rude shock to the entire community, he said: “We have never witnessed or heard of this kind of occurrence in this community or in neighbouring communities. He said the bodies had been deposited in a morgue in one of the hospitals close to the community.


From Vanguardngr

8 comments:

  1. It must be Tiger generator.

    May their souls RIP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure because of thieves, they had to put the gen in one of their rooms. Na wa.

    People no dey go school to know it is very wrong to put gen where there is no ventilation or in the room.

    RIP to the families. May God comfort all who are affected Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we have steady power supply, will this kind of a thing be happening in Nigeria over and over again? Shame on Nigerian government.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chaii na so one man and his family died in my village bcos of this gen fume. Stella i think there should be awareness concerning this bcos its getting out of hand. may their souls rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is clearly, Fashola's fault. Blame Fashola, Minister of No More Electric Power. Namsense.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of StellaDimokoKorkus.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210329280