Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Sylvester Stallone Denies Assault Allegation Heaped On His Head...

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Monday, 1 January 2018

Sylvester Stallone Denies Assault Allegation Heaped On His Head...

Sylvester Stallone has denied the r*pe allegation made against him last month, telling RadarOnline on Friday, “That never ever happened.”






A Daily Mail report published on Nov. 17 said that Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16 year-old girl while filming “Over the Top” in Las Vegas. According to their story, the unnamed teenager told police that she had been “intimidated” into having sex with Stallone and his bodyguard, Michael De Luca, at a Las Vegas hotel in July 1986.

“It’s one thing to go after me. But they really attack the innocent — the people that are going along with their lives, their reputations are sullied by this,” Stallone said, referring to his wife Jennifer Flavin and their three daughters.

Also Read:Sylvester Stallone's Publicist Blasts 'Ridiculous, Categorically False' Sexual Assault Report

“They are carrying the burden of a lie for the rest of their lives. Cruel is cruel. You don’t have to make things up,” he added.

Citing a police report, the Mail reported that De Luca, who died in 2013, forced the teenager to perform oral sex on him, then penetrated her, and that Stallone “made her give him oral sex.”

According to the Mail report, the teenager said that Stallone threatened her afterward, saying that both he and De Luca were married and would have to “beat her head in” if she told anyone about the incident.


The police report also noted that the teen ultimately declined to seek charges against Stallone and De Luca because she felt “humiliated and ashamed” in addition to being “scared.”

“No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone,” the action star’s spokesperson Michelle Bega said in a statement provided to TheWrap. “At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”

from the wrap

8 comments:

Miss Ess said...

Hian!I

Sally jayd said...

“Intimidated “ not forced, I don’t know what to believe. I hope this is not true.

JayE said...

Na wah, after almost 32 years.

cara mia said...

He did it his fave says it all

Chidinma Grace said...

That's how they deny it at first until many victims start showing up. I hope is false though.

Anonymous said...

Stallone is no spring chicken, he and his mother knows exactly how to work the media, the hype. He has been in the fame game far longer than Kevin Spacey, so should be able to manipulate the hype just like Spacey did.

my opinion is they probably all did it. I don't know what evil spirit comes over some powerful well connected men, when they see men and women even very young girls and boys needing a step up the ladder, desperate for a job/career/profession/even common referalls, they cant keep their thoughts, hands and body parts to themselves

Andromeda O said...

I believe he did it.
Stallone had a sordid past.
Read the book, "Thanks For The Memories. Tranceformation of America"
It's a true story of an MK Ultra survivor.
Your eyes will be open, but be prepared because depending on your strength and compassion meter, you may break down.
Things have happened and are happening, but when these vicims speak out, no one believes them.
No wonder the perpetrators get away with their crimes.

Baghera said...

Abeg make una no vex o, we way no go school dey always ask. Na heaped on his head abi allegation against him? Abeg make una no insult me o. Na question I ask

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...