Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Woman Who Posed With Bees On Her Belly In Viral Maternity Shoot Suffers A Stillbirth

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Friday, November 17, 2017

A mother who posed with 20,000 bees in a unique maternity photo shoot has suffered a still birth.

Emily Mueller, 33, revealed that her baby died in the womb over the weekend.

In a heartbreaking post on her Facebook page, Mueller details everything from when she first suspected there was a problem when she stopped feeling the baby kicking, to the the moment she gave birth surrounded by caring nurses and doctors.

'So many people awaited the arrival of our sweet famous baby who was the star of our wonderful bee maternity photo shoot. Jesus decided he needed his own beekeeper and took our precious son, Emersyn Jacob, back up to Heaven with him,' Mueller wrote.

'Our hearts are deeply saddened and broken more than we could have ever imagined. All we truly want are prayers for our family during this difficult time as they have been allowing us to move forward and heal.'

Emily, who has three other children, Cadyn, 10, Madelynn, three and one-year old Westyn said she was preparing for an upcoming event on Thursday and didn't notice her baby's lack of movement.

'By evening I began to realize I had not felt baby move much and had contractions that felt different than any I have had before,' she wrote. 'I just told myself he was sleeping but as the time passed, I felt uneasy about it.'

She and her husband decided to go to the hospital to check things out for themselves in order to hear a heartbeat but were sadly told the devastating news that their son had died just days before the due date.

Daily Post

*So sad...It is very important for all pregnant women to take note of the babys movement....once it stops drink something sweet and if nothing still happens,start running to the doc...

42 comments:

1. Replies
    1. Same thing running through my mind.
      maybe she was stung or had to use something to protect herself during the shoot and it harmed the baby.
      very mad move.

2. just for social media likes.

3. RIP to the baby.
      May God console the mother.

... Her husband shouldn't have allowed her play that kind of rough play with bees. That was too risky.

2. Replies
    1. anonymous to bahd17 November 2017 at 09:57

Such an insensitive comment pipi. I'm shocked you could say such. No matter your opinion of the mother, she's bereaved! Show some decency.

2. Read from huffing or daily mail where she herself said same so I'm not out of line. It sounds insensitive but that's the fact. The report isn't complete. Wasn't said to mock her in any way, the Beehive is where she finds peace.

3. Sorry ooo. Next time dont take things too extreme. Posting with 20,000 bees na wa.

Oyibo madness.

May God heal all who suffers stillbirth Amen

Replies
    1. My dear the first time I saw this pix,I just weak.

2. I can't even look at bees gathered somewhere without feeling irritated. It is sad she lost the baby but that shoot was just unnecessary.

4. Too bad. What kinda photo shoot is this btw.😕 Sooo ewwwww!

ReplyDelete
  5. In a typical African way let me ask hope it wasnt the bees that killed the baby?

Replies
    1. anonymous to bahd17 November 2017 at 10:00

It's tempting to think so. But numerous women have stillbirths and didn't have a weird bee themed baby shoot. At least she has other kids, would have been sad if she was ttc.

6. I love her Bravery! May God replace ur Angel IJN. Gosh miscarriage, Still birth and death of an infant is just too devastating a news

ReplyDelete
  7. The bee is quite scary tho!
    Sorry about your baby☹️.
    Very true about kick count, that's what made me run to hospital and they realised baby was in distress and they sharply brought my minnieMe out!!

8. Take heart, Jesus has taken of him

Replies
    1. *care* and it has nothing to do with bees, people suffer stillbirth, miscarriage without using the bees

2. anonymous to bahd17 November 2017 at 10:01

Abi o.

9. The bees sight sickens me. Madam I pray that you and your baby will be fine.

Replies
    1. anonymous to bahd17 November 2017 at 10:02

😖 she lost the baby!

2. Are you alright or you are just stupid? Even if you didn't read the post can't you see the caption?

10. Sorry about the loss but the bees is so creepy

ReplyDelete
  11. Next time don't pose with bees while pregnant.

ReplyDelete
  12. Pele oooo, sorry ooooo, Ndooooo. God comfort you and your family and give another but please avoid bees next time

ReplyDelete
  13. I don't feel sorry for her one bit. She is not regretting her actions at all. Pregnancy is enough wahala you don't add risks to it.

Replies
    1. If you don't pity her,pity the lost baby😎

14. So sad. But why will she pose with bees? Oyinbo and their thinking sef.

ReplyDelete
  15. this woman is crazy. God probably felt she aint fit to be a mother. why take such yeye kinda risk bcoz of few likes on social media? mtcheeeew

Replies
    1. No nau. Dont say that please. No mother will intentionally do anything to harm her child.

16. All of you shouting she lost the pregnancy because of the bees and blaming her are insensitive mf. Miscarriages happen all the time and were they caused by bees? The photoshot was months ago so how does that affect her months later?
    God! I can't even begin to comprehend how una dey think sef

Replies
    1. anonymous to bahd17 November 2017 at 11:20

Stella's spam folder ate my comments (😒). But I agree with you. Even someone like pipi wey I dey silently applaud fall hand today. Anyway.

2. anonymous to bahd17 November 2017 at 11:23

The irony is na these same people dey form voltron unto say we tease sperm donor o, yet life is involved here and see how insensitive they are. Hypocrites! Blind guards! Ostriches! 😂😂😂

Spam folder, wehdone o!

3. better beehave!
      crying more than the bereaved. Do you need some weird ideas for your own Photo shoot? I could help get her contact.

17. Th bees done bite the baby nah pele o madam may his RIP.

ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact Stelladimokokorkus.com and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via