Maybe i will have a cocktail of fruits all blended together with Joghurt and hafer flocken.
Still on the green tea ish and progress still on..I cannot believe that i have not coca cola in one mouth....
Who is eating what and who is eating left over meal?Yikesss...lol
Will continue after food.
Check out this ....
No-Fail Coconut Jollof Rice Recipe
Hello BVs, how body??? I love coconut with my life and I am always looking for ways to bring it into my diet, hair and skin. I have had Coconut Jollof rice sans tomatoes countless times. Another regular in my kitchen is Coconut Fried Rice which doesn't also include tomatoes. Then I decided to bring tomatoes into the party. Coconut Jollof Rice graced with some tomatoes. One word: amen!
I'll like to share this deliciousness with you.
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total: 50 mins
2 cups parboiled rice
A quarter cup vegetable oil
1 medium-sized onion - chopped
1 16 oz can coconut milk (check supermarkets or DIY at home by grinding coconut flesh with water and sieving to remove chaff)
2 peeled cloves of garlic
2 bay leaves
Half kg boiled meat of choice (I used shrimps and beef. Yum!)
3 seasoning cubes (Maggi)
Half a teaspoon of salt
1 hot pepper (optional)
1. Boil rice with coconut milk two cups of water and salt until tender. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
2. Blend tomatoes together with pepper and garlic. Set aside.
3. Put on a fire to heat on medium heat. Pour in vegetable oil to heat. Put in your chopped boiled meat/chicken and fry lightly. This gives it a nice crispy exterior. Remove and set aside.
4. Next, fry your onions in oil until translucent.
5. Add in blended tomatoes and fry till dehydrated and doesn't taste sour.
6. Add in seasoning cubes, bay leaves and stir.
7. Add in rice and mix with a wooden spoon until the rice is all covered in the tomato goodness.
8. Finally, add in your lightly fried meat/chicken/shrimps and give one last stir.
9. Turn off the heat and enjoy!
Thanks for letting me share, BVs!
More awesome recipes on my blog, Precious Core (www.preciouscore.com)