The previous strike was suspended but Following the just concluded Extraordinary General meeting which took place yesterday(1st Aug) the following resolutions were made;
- ARD NAUTH members would embark on a total strike from Thursday 4th Aug 2016, by 4pm.
- All members would be involved and it's a total strike.
- if the deficit of July salary is paid before Thursday then the strike won't hold.
- If the strike commence, it can only be called off after the deficit is paid and a meeting called.
- Any defaulter would pay the sum of 25k, and if he/she is a former EXCO members his name would be wiped from records.
Our CMD,Dr Anthony Igwegbe was cited as one of d Chief Medical directors who had the money to implement our complete salary payment but has refused to pay despite dialogues between him and our Exco members.Yhis is what has lead to this new resolutions.
Newly Skipped Centers(with July 2016 Salary following the intervention of the Hon Speaker)
1. UCH Ibadan. ---100%
2. AKTH Kano -----100% (with 75% balance of June Salary paid)
3. FETHA -- 100% *on IPPIS*
4. UATH Gwagwalada---100%.
6. FNPH Enugu MDCAN---100%