To mark the 2017 World Sleep Day, Vitafoam Nigeria Plc, will be launching a Sleeping Position Competition.
The competition aims to promote good and healthy sleeping habits among Nigerians.
"We spend about one third of our lives sleeping. That’s a lot of time in an average life, so it’s a very important activity. Not only should you try to get enough of it, you also need to know the best positions in which to do it" said Rachel Ogolo, Marketing Manager, Vitafoam Nigeria Plc . "The ' Sleeping Position Challenge ' is designed to spark public interest and awareness about the important role Sleep plays on our Health and general Wellbeing.
How To Win
1. Take a picture of yourself or your loved one in your/their favorite/funniest/oddest/craziest.. sleeping position
2. Upload the picture on our competition page https://goo.gl/mLP675
2. Get Friends and family to like the picture
3. The pictures with the highest number of likes get the first, second, third and consolation prizes respectively.
4.Competition Starts on 10th March and ends on the 10th April, 2017
5. All uploaded pictures must have the consent of the subject.
Prizes to be won
1st Prize: Spring Mattress (Winner),
2nd Prize: Memory topper (1st Runner Up),
3rd Prize: Vitacool pillow (2nd Runner Up
Consolation prizes: 100 dove pillow for other participant.
Vitafoam Nigeria Plc is Nigeria's leading manufacturer of flexible, reconstituted and rigid foam products. It has the largest foam manufacturing and distribution network which facilitates just-in-time delivery of its products throughout Nigeria.
Incorporated on 4th August, 1962 and listed on the floor of the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 1978. Vitafoam's successful brands remain household names in the country.