Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: US Based Couple Died From Generator Fumes Poisoning And Not Food Poisoning As Rumoured

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

US Based Couple Died From Generator Fumes Poisoning And Not Food Poisoning As Rumoured

The viral News that a Liberian couple based in Minnesota ate poisoned food served by the mans brother because he was sent monies to build properties he did not want to hand over is NOT TRUE...


FrontPageAfrica has authoritatively gathered from family and investigative sources that the death of the couple whose remains were found on December 25, 2016, their wedding anniversary day, at their Chocolate City residence in Monrovia, was a result from asphyxiation, secondary to carbon monoxide.

A family source informed FrontPageAfrica that they were informed by the Dr. Christopher Chinedu Obiorah, an Anatomical Pathologist from Nigeria, who conducted autopsy on the remains of Lawrence and Shelly Gross that he discovered that their remains had swollen brains which is consistent with carbon monoxide inhalation. .

Corroborating the preliminary autopsy report, FrontPage Africa also gathered from Police sources that a 1.5 KVA Ruina gasoline generator was placed in the garage of house to provide electricity for an air condition that was being installed in the guest room of the house where the Gross stayed.

According to a Police source, the garage in which the generator was placed did not have an opening for the smoke to exit; as a result the smoke circulated in the house.

“The poisonous gas was concentrated in the deceased room which faced directly across the hallway where the inner door to the garage is located.
The house’s windows too are air tight so ventilation was very poor in the house. You see, the thing about carbon monoxide is that it is odorless, tasteless and colorless. It is very difficult to detect and it’s very dangerous. 


The sad thing was that there was no exhaust pipe connected to the generator for the smoke to exit the building,” the Police source said. Also writing on Gofundme, their son, said: "On December 23rd, Lawrenece and Shelly Gross Left Minneasota for Liberia to go celebrate their wedding anniversary, which fell on December 25th. 


Unfortunately instead of this day being a day of celebration it became a day of tragedy. It was announced on Xmas Day they were found dead in their room from the suffocation of generator smoke."

41 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Carbon monoxide doesn't cause foaming in the mouth. Lies. Nigerian pathologist, the same that gives us false results here in Naija animals??? SMH

      Delete
    2. Very sad!myπŸ’”for the family, Rip

      Delete
    3. 19:35 sadly thats exactly what it does

      Delete
    4. Spot on @ Anon 19:35. God bless you for this comment!

      Delete
  2. Rip to this couple πŸ’‘.chei may there soul b wit d our lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chai....Facebook n fake stories... Please jahovah am sorry for insulting the innocent brother...anyways rip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad 😒 loss indeed




    @Galore

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should have remained in America where there is steady power..
    If only they had known..
    It's a sad one for their families..


    Carpe Diem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NORTH DAKOTA DONT U READ VRY WELL DEY SAID LIBERIA NOT AMERICAN ABI U GET BOTTLE FOR EYE

      Delete
    2. Anon. 19.33 we should ask you such question cos u seems not to understand English or maybe u need double lens.

      Delete
  6. I don't believe this version smell cover up.How can a man that lived in US not know that generator fumes can kill?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carbon Monoxide is odorless and colorless. Why r people quick to believe ridiculous stories but doubt sensible facts. SMH

      Delete
    2. Carbonon oxide had no smell. He might not have known it was coming in. People need to buy carbon monoxide alarm

      Delete
    3. Abokii!!!!
      U don come back? Welcome oooo
      Chai i don miss u die.
      How was your program?

      Delete
  7. Ndi "Send this message to 15 people if you don't want God to punish you", I hope you all can see now.
    Facebook is the hub of deranged bloggers that want to purchase mansions in exotic locations without working hard.
    Na everyday Odunlade dey die for Facebook
    Believe anything you see there at your peril.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right,in never believed the first story because it didn't make sense.

      Delete
  8. Ndi "Send this message to 15 people if you don't want God to punish you", I hope you all can see now.
    Facebook is the hub of deranged bloggers that want to purchase mansions in exotic locations without working hard to source for authentic news stories.
    Na everyday Odunlade dey die for Facebook
    Believe anything you see there at your peril.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you're telling me that a man and a woman slept in a room and fumes of generator was entering,non of them felt the fumes coming in? I doubt that very much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you read at all??carbon monoxide is odorless,colorless
      .

      Delete
    2. Didn't u read carbon monoxide is odourless, colourless and tasteless.

      Delete
    3. My dear u cant 'feel' fumes coming in. If u inhale carbon fumes slowly while asleep, u wont knw, u will simply slip into unconsciousness and then into death. We all inhale small quantities of carbon fumes everyday due to industrialization but not enough to outrightly snuff us out. They couldnt hv known when their room became saturated by carbon fumes.

      Delete
    4. Na wa. Read books for knowledge una no gree. Na blog una wan de come. You for still ask why the fumes no caress their nostrils too.

      Delete
  10. I don't buy into that version either. My instinct is telling me that something fishy happened in that house and they were killed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww. Rip to them. It's indeed a sad story. May God preserve us all amen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aboki na mallam was saying it oo in that first story. Everything is poison and fetish to us africans, it has suddenly turned to jealousy from his relatives.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol,this is not real,how can people who live in US,not know the danger of generator fume

    ReplyDelete
  14. When people are coming to their home country let them just hold their money for a good guest house or hotel. Especially those who have been abroad for a long time.
    I have a friend who stays in a comfortable guest house with her kids when she comes visiting Nigeria. She says she can't even stay in any family house, she goes visits them and back to the hotel. It's not everyone that can afford good generators where you can use AC 24/7. Just save up properly for your comfort when coming to visit your home country.
    She holds her money and stays maximum 3weeks.
    RIP to the dead.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Carbon monoxide is odorless

    ReplyDelete
  16. Carbon iv oxide does not cause foaming in the mouth! Poison does!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The killer had it all planned out knowing that Liberia being a poor country like Nigeria where nothing works, detailed investigation will not be carried out by d authorities to ascertain what really caused d untimely deaths.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dr Chinedu Obiorah,conducted autopsy!
    Okay o ! Nigerian again in Liberia ? We dey try o ! Odorless and tasteless ! There's God sha !

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't believe it. Only God knows the truth. May their souls rest in peace

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Writers Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinions Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site will be given due credit and is not the fault of StellaDimokoKorkus.com if website culled from misrepresents source of story.

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210329280