Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Nigerian Defense Headquarters Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Monday, 16 October 2017

Nigerian Defense Headquarters Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military

The Nigerian Defence Headquarters (DHQ) saturday urged Nigerians to disregard allegations about the spread of Monkeypox through military medical outreach, describing such rumours as mischievous.




Director of Defence Information, Major General John Enenche explained that the medical exercise in the South East was merely a normal medical operation that had been replicated in other parts of the country. The Armed Forces of Nigeria has been in the global best military practice of impacting on the lives of Nigerians through medical outreaches.


In this regard, quick impact medical outreaches are usually conducted during deliberate operations such as the war against insurgency and terrorism in the North East and routine training exercise like Egwu Eke II in the South East among others. Particularly, the Nigerian Army on several occasions as afore-stated carried out medical outreaches in virtually all the geo-political zones of Nigeria without any observation in the past.


Categorically, the practice of reaching out to the general public medically is akin to the key task of securing the lives and property of Nigerians. Therefore, it has and can never be done with ulterior motive. Thus, Nigerians should be assured that, the Armed Forces of Nigeria will continue to carry out its all-encompassing constitutional responsibility of ‘national security’ of which health security is inclusive.


From the above, and in specific terms, the campaign of calumny against the Nigerian Army regarding the outbreak of Monkeypox should be disregarded. He added that “it is the machination of the usual mischievous and disgruntled human gongs, who are always in the business of blackmailing the Military for their myopic selfish interests.


From Thisday

6 comments:

same girl said...

I still maintain that t goldsmithey should ve let the parents know ahead of time. Not just injecting kids at will

Chidinma Grace said...

Who are we going to ask?

Miss Ess said...

The truth is you don't just enter a school without prior notice, period.

Anonymous said...

You military are evil! How on earth could you storm schools to inject vulnerable children without their parents/guardians knowledge after killing hundreds of Biafrans? And this SHAMELESS woman called Stella is busy using her blog to shield you and this USELESS Buhari government. Bloody hypocrite! Even if you don't post my comment at least you read it. IDIOT!!
ZEIN

Iloba Olunwa said...

The easterner are way more ignorant and suspicious than most regions. Imagine the stupid baseless rumor causing panic. The National program on immunization should better take note and send letters to every home, to avoid been accused of spreading HIV. SMH

Mrs CJ said...

You are very stupid to say that.
For your mind now you've made sense Abii?
Donate your kids to be injected you wise one.
Onye ofe mmanu.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertisement