Stella Dimoko Former President Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Abeokuta Gutted By Fire..


Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Thursday, February 13, 2020

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo's House In Abeokuta Gutted By Fire..

Former president Olusegun Obasanjo's house in Abeokuta was gutted by fire on Wednesday.

The fire incident was reportedly caused by a power surge in the late hours of Wednesday, February 12. The state's fire service confirmed the incident, noting that the fire only affected the store and not the main building.

When the fire broke out, residents of the area reportedly joined the former president's domestic workers to help in putting out the fire in an exercise which lasts for almost an hour. Fire service operatives also helped in putting out the fire after receiving a distress call from the house of the former president.


  1. Thank goodness it was put out soonest. The fire incident lately is alarming. Think is best for people to start insuring their houses and properties.

  2. Fire outbreak everywhere.
    Thank God it was brought under control.

  3. People should be extra careful ds season, especially those who leave their kids at home in d hands of maids , while hustling for their daily bread. Also avoid using candles at night. A woman lost her three kids to fire caused by candle last year at Amuwo , Lagos. Be careful pls.

  4. Oh my God...i dreamt he died last night ooo, God have mercy.

  5. I thought there was a fire incident in this same house years ago?? They are lucky again. Guess there was a quick response here. Other Nigerians don’t get so lucky. Even the Traders in the markets that got burnt were not this lucky.

  6. Stella, If the fire only affected the store it is wrong to say the house was "gutted"


Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact Via
Mobile Phone +4915210724141