Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Ogun Govt Quarantines 28 People After Contact With Italian Who Entered Nigeria With Coronavirus..

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Ogun Govt Quarantines 28 People After Contact With Italian Who Entered Nigeria With Coronavirus..

The Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, said a total of 28 persons have so far been quarantined in Ogun State.






Those quarantined ARE those who had contacts with the Italian, who was the first person that tested positive to the coronavirus.

At a press conference on Friday, Gov Abiodun said the state government was leaving no stone unturned as items needed for health workers had been procured so that they can arrest the situation immediately.
He says the state is also tracing those who might have had contacts with the Italian, so as to isolate them, adding that “a contact-tracing exercise is ongoing.”

He also said that the company where the Italian visited had been shut down, and two isolation centres had been set up there.....

from dailypost

10 comments:

  1. I am very impressed with their ability to contact these people and isolate them thus quickly before they start showing symptoms. Kudos so far to the Ogun state Government.
    Our own President said, only fifteen people have contacted the virus and that it’s a hoax. My own simple arithmetic shows like 65 from the various states. I just hope and pray that Scientists come up with a vaccine real quick. May God help us all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoax ke?? This thing is not a hoax oh. It is a very serious problem that has befallen the entire world. Japan has closed all its schools fir one month to combat it. This is like a battle.

      Delete
  2. Nice one sir๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘things like this you dont relax, we need to act very quick, coronavirus is a very deadly disease, God help nigeria๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you. They tried. I hope they don’t relent in their efforts at all.

      Delete
  3. Good job. Other states should also do something. Like we should be prepared let's not wait for it to hit before running from pillar to post.

    So what's that gist we heard about chloroquine that time ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rubbish government that will not perform their duties with due deligence and are now doing eyeservice, Am certain they have been praying for this to happen as another money looting scheme 80% of the funds will go into their pockets while 20% will be used for substandard rubbish they call carrying out precautions.Highly unreliable leaders who i dont know how they sleep comfortably at night. People if corona is here it is here to stay until God rids us of this filth. Better protect yourselves dont rely on intangible news from these our paparazzi government. mshewww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God will see us all through Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They should run a test on them to know if they are positive, do they even have the test kit in this country, a country that can't even detect ulcer

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact Stelladimokokorkus.com and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210724141