Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Adventures Of Oko Ashawo The Uber Driver - 23

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Adventures Of Oko Ashawo The Uber Driver - 23

Oko Ashawo don land again!!!



I have been bored lately due to this lockdown especially as it hinders my going out to work at night when drama usually occurs. 


To keep the boredom away, I decided to go through my phone contacts and chat with some of my clients. As I went through the list, I saw some contacts that I don’t even remember. A particular contact, Adeola who I have not heard from in a while caught my attention. I called but her number didn’t go through. 


Adeola is in her mid-twenties;and a very adventurous girl who loves to take lots of risks. She is probably the female client that I have travelled  the most with.

 we travelled to Auchi before the lockdown, to see a Prince from one of the Royal families. We arrived in the evening and accommodation was arranged for me.

I waited for her to finish her business and we embarked on another journey to Port Harcourt the next day. I wasn’t familiar with the route so I depended on Google Maps to direct us. What a foolish decision I made ...

After driving for about 2 hours in a particular direction, the map showed we were getting close to one of the border towns of Delta State. To our surprise, we got to a bridge that was being reconstructed and there was no thoroughfare. It then dawned on me that I should have asked for directions along the way to reconfirm the direction google map was leading us to.


As we turned back to trace where we came from, the internet connection failed and in the process of retracing our route, we got lost. The road we found ourselves in was a very lonely one and we could not find immediate help in sight and got stuck in a bad portion. We were quite scared and Adeola couldn’t hold back her tears as we thought of being kidnapped or robbed.

 We tried all we could to bring the car out by using the jack and other materials we could find on the road but all efforts failed. Adeola prayed that if only God could save her from this predicament, she would never do runs again.

Shortly afterwards, we saw two men with guns coming out from the bush and we literally had our hearts in our mouths. Luckily, they were hunters who eventually helped out and showed us the right way.

In all of the hassle, we lost about 6 hours of travel time. We finally got to Port Harcourt late that night .....

I learned a big lesson that day to always ask for directions and never depend on one source.

What is my business with a young lady who decides to gallivant from state to state giving her body to several men in exchange for money?

I am just an Uber driver who minds his business and besides ,I have seen from my job that 80 percent of Nigerian women are into runs and the remaining 20 percent are not saints either.....

 If you live in Nigeria and see a Beautiful lady that is not into runs,trust me,she is probably resting and treating some kind of disease or her customers are out of town..

This curfew imposed by the government has really spoilt work for me and Ashawo and i cant wait to resume and see which ones are still actively on the Job.......

And to those people who always read and complain,please take it easy,i am just a young man trying to earn a living in this difficult Nigeria and also trying to entertain you with my stories,I no be Pastor!

86 comments:

  1. Oko Ashawo, na wa for you. How you go rely on Google map to show you the way? You better thank God say you no loss 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time ask some elderly people o.

      Delete
    2. 80% do runs. The other 20 r resting, treating infection or what else was it u wrote thereπŸ™„? Ara gbachi kwa hi Anya there

      Delete
    3. Oko Ashewo, are you ok? Where did you get your silly statistics from? So every Nigerian female is into runs? You are such a disappointment.

      Delete
    4. You must be very someone with very battered morals for that generalization about Nigerian women. Runs kee you there...

      Delete
    5. You must be someone with very battered morals for that generalization about Nigerian women. Runs kee you there...

      Delete
    6. There you have it. Saw this coming many light yrs ahead: the writer is a dark soul. Clearly, in his upbringing, he was raised by a mother/females with very low morals. How else does one arrive at sush dastardly stats on Nign women?

      Delete
    7. Oko-ashawo wouldn't have said it any better abt Nigerian women. You people should keep deceiving yourselves in Deceits. He even tried giving you guys 80%. For me, it's 96%. Some married ladies not excluded. When I say this to my wife, she'll be starring at me as if in trance.
      I've had a very very fair share of women until b4 this pandemic when I finally put a STOP. My hear grieves when I think of WOMEN and my 3daughters. I cringe.

      You hardly find one that's clean. They now operate like it's a norm . Moreso, their entitlement mentality doesn't make ANY relationship cordial. Very soon, men will not want to have anything to do with them except to birth children.

      The single young men yet to get married, my sympathies to them. We didn't marry saints either but to a large extent, some are loyal, submissive, respectful and sometimes gives us peace which we are grateful for.

      If I state a tenth of stuffs I know about women, you all will hide your face. If you're good, it's you. DON'T ever say abt someone else.

      How I wish the older women will counsel the younger ones on how to live right because they are already on a wrrrong path.

      Delete
    8. Married man that has had his fair share of women before the pandemic.

      Delete
  2. Point of correction Oko ashawo,
    You are not just trying to earn a living, you are also fornicating with the ashawos. You wrote it yourself. That's not earning a living, is it? 😏😏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Oko Ashawo, which kind of generalization be that one? I no agree with you on this one at all. 80% of Nigerian women are into runs? Haba nah... Take it easy πŸ™„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't mind him , including his sisters .A girl can not be fine and good because she is a Nigeria .every beautiful girl is not a runs girl ,try and take care of your woman.

      Delete
    2. Very horrible generalisation ,
      There are lots of good girls out there .

      Delete
    3. I don't have wahala with that as long as his family is inclusive.

      Delete
    4. To be fair to him, he only consorts with prostitutes so he only has that experience to draw upon. If his clients were hardworking professionals like accountants, engineers, doctors, lawyers etc it would have been a different story. Oko asewo needs to think hard about his life. If these are his clients, what does that say about him?

      Delete
    5. @14:58.
      He literally calls himself the husband of a prostitue and truly that’s all we need to know to draw any inference about him.

      Delete
    6. Shantelle and Sophia exactly, his family are amongst them except if his mother and other supposed females are not humans. Anonymous 14.58 God bless you for this comment of yours. Can you imagine this idiot that has only prostitutes patronizing him(I intentionally generalized here) concluding that all women in Nigeria are into runs? So 80 % are actively in business while 20% are treating disease. The idiot must have seen his mother aunties sisters and daughters he's yet to have prostitution. Idiot.
      I won't even bother reading his articles anymore. You this Uber driver are a bloody male prostitute after all from your past narratives. Me that respects her body and dignity and the females in my family or the good females I know out there who are hard working can never be generalized into such.

      Delete
    7. I found that assumption/statistics very wrong and offensive. Saying 80% of women do runs and the other 20% ain't saints is a whole load of bull crap.
      Just because you work with ashewos on a daily don't mean that all (fine) women are.
      They are a whole lot of career women, entrepreneurs, business women making legit cash. Biko, that your assumption is totally off

      Delete
    8. So me that I work with an international firm and earn very well, someone like this guy will say I'm into runs as a result. Mscheeew.

      Delete
    9. Abeg Oko my bros, no generalize o. 80% for wetin and 20% for what kwanu? I believe that one o.

      Delete
    10. This generalization is so nauseating.
      How can you say 80% of Nigerian girls are into runs and those remaining 20 are resting, please resting from what?
      Anyway, just because we enjoy your tales doesn't mean you should generalize abeg.

      Delete
    11. I believe he reached his conclusion based on his observation. If you disagree simply point it out politely. Why are people so abusive??? You all can't hold a debate or what?

      Delete
    12. So for someone like me that sits at home(I hate going out with passion) and earn still earn at least 1btc a week, I will be tagged a runs girl too. Lol.
      Why on earth will I be a runs girl when I am overly blessed? Your statistics is just out of line mbok.

      Delete
    13. 18.32 how can anyone debate over a generalisation??? it's common sense that it's clearly wrong to make such a broad sweeping statement.

      Delete
    14. The generalisation is totally out of place. Some Nigerian ladies would have been a better suffix.

      Delete
    15. If you claim you are good and truly not involved in the immorality %, then you are in the fraction stated not involved. It's NOT a generalisation.

      Delete
  4. And the girl still went to PH to supply her body after all the promise made to God who sent those two hunters?
    This is the problem with humanity; treating "the only wise God" like a fool. That girl made a vow and she did not keep to her vows. And you know what the rule says;
    Ecclesiastes 5:5It is better not to vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it. 6Do not let your mouth cause your flesh to sin, and do not tell the messenger
    that your vow was a mistake. Why should God be angry with your words and destroy the work of your hands?…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I'm not so quick to make a covenant/vow/promise to GOD. Before I do, I think about it DEEPLY and be sure I'm ready to fulfill it.

      Delete
  5. Oko ashawo! You take a break and enjoy the pandemic πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  7. Afternoon food has landed. So after all the promises she made to God, she still continued her business at ph. Sometimes we only remember God whenever we are in a difficult situation. We make empty promise or covenant afterwards we neglect him when things are going smoothly. Lord have mercy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oko Ashewo hold it right there. You're damn wrong by assuming 80% of Nigerian women are into runs and the remaining 20% are not saint. Where did you get your statics from? You must have been mixing with the wrong crowds all you life for you to come up with that crap. Its like saying 80% of Nigerian men are either thieves or yahooyahoo while the remaining 20% are good for nothing gold diggers, how does it sound? We still have decent Nigerian women that are hustling legit and making clean money out of their sweat not bcos they didn't see offers to sell their body cheap but bcos they believe their body is too precious to be exchange for piece of paper when they can hustle hard and make their own money. You need to change your circle of friends..o..k..we still have alot of responsible decent Nigerian women out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gbamest point .... You've said it all black diamond.
      The guy is an ass for generalizing.
      We shouldn't blame him so much when all the women he has ever come in contact with is a whore. He even makes and earn a living off from them.
      He himself is nothing but a good for nothing

      Delete
    2. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

      Delete
    3. I am with you Black DiamondπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

      Delete
    4. Right. He rolls with prostitutes all the time and I bet 90% of the contacts of his phones are prostitutes so how won’t he come up with such bogus statistics? Awon NBS.

      Delete
    5. “I am just an Uber driver who minds his business and besides ,I have seen from my job that 80 percent of Nigerian women are into runs and the remaining 20 percent are not saints either.....

      If you live in Nigeria and see a Beautiful lady that is not into runs,trust me,she is probably resting and treating some kind of disease or her customers are out of town..”

      Dudeeee nah this ain’t it. I think you need to take a break from ubering. Your view of the world has been warped beyond belief, you’re literally surrounded by prosties daily and now you have come to believe a whopping 80% of all women in a country are prostitues. When you call yourself “oko ashawo”, of course every woman would begin to look like a sex worker to you. Dude really take a break so you can experience the real world again and not the world that you’ve being immersed into due to the nature of your job.

      Delete
    6. “I am just an Uber driver who minds his business and besides ,I have seen from my job that 80 percent of Nigerian women are into runs and the remaining 20 percent are not saints either.....

      If you live in Nigeria and see a Beautiful lady that is not into runs,trust me,she is probably resting and treating some kind of disease or her customers are out of town..”

      Dudeeee nah this ain’t it. I think you need to take a break from ubering. Your view of the world has been warped beyond belief, you’re literally surrounded by prosties daily and now you have come to believe a whopping 80% of all women in a country are prostitues. When you call yourself “oko ashawo”, of course every woman would begin to look like a sex worker to you. Dude really take a break so you can experience the real world again and not the world that you’ve being immersed into due to the nature of your job. You almost sounded mental with that false theory of yours.

      Delete
    7. 15:19
      Take this πŸΉπŸ’πŸ’
      Well said πŸ‘

      Delete
    8. I tell you. Very stupid statement.

      Delete
    9. Black Diamond, you couldn't have said it any better. πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
      He is talking in the Nonsense.
      He is thinking in the Rubbish.

      Delete
    10. The responsible females cannot have anything to do with him that's why his only associates are the ones with questionable characters. Mtchew...

      Delete
    11. Denial wont change the reality. The writer is magnanimous in his statistics by under-quoting the actual %.

      Many commenters here are denying it but in their hearts, they know who they are and what they've done secretly or openly but living in denial. Even on this blog they're many. Likewise everywhere. So why say he's generalising?

      Many do it so gloriously that some have incorporated and packaged it and call it several "titles/description". Some have gone foreign. Go to Dubai and see the exploits our "hardworking" women are doing. My dear,don't deceive yourselves. It's been a long time lifestyle(research on Benin women) and it's not going away anytime soon(ALL tribes have joined)

      MOST Women's "insatiable love for FREE money" is the lure of immoralities. If you're not in this group, you alone know yourself.

      To examine it in a different perspective, should there be reversal of roles in man/woman relationship where the women should be the ones paying/spending, Runs will STOP to exist, relationship/dating will be less than 1%.

      Many ladies in this clime take dating/relationship as poverty alleviation. Making endless demands. When the guy is "spending according to her dictates", you'll hear these words"he's Nice, Caring, God-fearing". When otherwise, the guy is stingy, I don't like him".

      Delete
  9. Mr uber driver the 80 percent includes your siblings righ? Omo aleni.

    ReplyDelete
  10. some girls can take risk sha,travelling to see a man in another state. hian!!
    that was how I lost a course mate some years back during strike and she decided to go spend time with her boyfriend in Benin...she had accident that killed everyone in the bus.

    Oko Ashewo,concerning your statement in the third paragraph to the last. That's a very WRONG notion..its sad you keep running into such girls..I know beautiful girls who hustle legitimately and are no married and they don't do runs..I can even vouch for my BESTIE of 10 years and counting,she works and she's doing well for herself while waiting for her own MAN. I k ow her PAROL well well, so you're WRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. How will you call this write up that is full of generalization superb?

      Delete
  12. Today write up vex me ganni ooh. Oko asewo next time you wanna write anything for public consumption don't ever generalize it. It makes you sound dumb sogbo? Rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oko Ashewo always pray o. This ya work dikwa very risky

    ReplyDelete
  14. You be real Oko Ashawo. So, you're bored because you've not been carrying your Ashawo geng around?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Irritating post,always looks made up to me,yeah shit do happen out there with night crawlers but your stories are somehow jare.I don't find this post entertaining in any way,I've tried but it's just somehow,I'll start skipping from now,no offence just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  16. No work, everywhere dry like winter lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oko ashewo take am easy oooo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Them say person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road...
    Thank God for una πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  19. I disagree with you totally. If you know the number of Nigerian women working hard to put food on the table and give their families and loved ones a good life, you will not write that figure at all. I know say you just dey cook up stories sha but please, mind how you insult Nigerian women who are largely your fans, mbok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How will he know when he has been interacting with runs girls thinking that's how all Nigerian women are.

      Delete
    2. @14:09 these claims you listed and more are the same claims those accused of runs also make. As if they can't hustle legit to achieve their goals.

      Delete
  20. You done vex today o.. It's like remembering the episode triggered uπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  21. God really saved u people, and this is a big lesson to her.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oko Ashewo please stop the generalization..I have beautiful friends and I included and I can tell u that neither of us are into runs,we're trying to make more money and we're contented.
    Still your fan though,your stories are always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oko Ashawo, what kind of statement is that, that 80 percent of Nigeria women are into runs, the fact that your sisters, friends, girlfriends, cousins are into runs should not make you generalize, don't make me angry, I like your writeup, but this one is a no no.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Please think before you make such sweeping statements. If 80% of Nigerian women are into runs, who are their clients? No be men? And as there are supposedly 3 times the number of women to men, pray tell who is servicing the women? Mcheeew

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your theory isn't correct dearie. A woman doing runs can fuck continuously as long as she's paid and she's enjoying the lifestyle because of the money involved.The men don't do it as a job. It cost them some setbacks financially.

      Delete
  25. 80% of over 80 million women are prostitutes? Boy take a stadium full of seats. You’re a driver so it’s not far fetched that most of your clients would be prostitutes and for you to go on to say that most Nigerian women are prostitutes is a huge reach. What you should say is 80% of your clients are prostitues because I’m very sure you haven’t even carried up to 0.001% of Nigerian women in your car, even if you’ve been driving commercially all your life.
    The way people just pull of statistics out of their anus never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  26. When you’re surrounded with prostitues daily how won’t every woman begin to look like one to you? Better start to look for a new and more responsible line of work before you completely go mental, ashawo husband 😁

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oko As*****wo!! Please quit with the generalization. I have never sold myself for money although the opportunity to make fast money arose severally. There are still so many good Nigerian girls out there, even virgins. What’s the percentage of women you have come in contact with that you should derive at such conclusions. I don’t know how I am seeing you now oh but I am sure my opinion doesn’t matter... πŸ™„

    Angel eyes 😊

    ReplyDelete
  28. Abeg i no be runs girl o. I have a great job , thanks be to God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of you attacking this writer are probably living in denials. If you're not out-going, just shussh. What he said isn't far from the truth. Don't kee yourself saying: including his sisters/mother/daughters. He has stated his own observation. If you are not involved in his classification, thank God for your life.

      Of course there are some hardworking ladies, rich/poor, reserved from upright homes and not involved in this class that the writer is talking about and that makes the little percentage not involved .

      Delete
  29. Mtcheww. Enough with the generalization already

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oko ashawo relax this period na,no go carry coro....o

    ReplyDelete
  31. The generalization just doesn't make sense. Apparently you have met 80% of Nigerian girls and you are a "young" man.

    Well,what do I know.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This generalizations doesn't make sense at all,and it's just so wrong

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oko ashawo ko gini, what sort of generalization is that, you must be high on ashawo weed,pls respect yourself abeg. Mtcheeewww times 100

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is an insult to all the hardworking women out there which i am one. I have never slept with a man for money and i had a job immediately after service. It may not pay much but i live in my house and pay my rent alone. I am currently doing my masters all from my sweat. I take serious exceptions to ur hasty generalization up there. Btw you are a prostitute enabler.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is an insult to all the hardworking women out there which i am one. I have never slept with a man for money and i had a job immediately after service. It may not pay much but i live in my house and pay my rent alone. I am currently doing my masters all from my sweat. I take serious exceptions to ur hasty generalization up there. Btw you are a prostitute enabler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The insult is to himself because God cannot be mocked. Some people are so depraved that living right seems like a standard they believe doesn't happen on earth anymore. Better repent...

      Delete
  36. You no try at all today with your silly generalization.

    ReplyDelete
  37. How many Nigerian women have you met in your life sef? 80% of the women you know is what you should have said, sho gbo. Onisokuso

    ReplyDelete
  38. You women should not swallow him please.He made quite a bad generalisation and may have realised his mistake.


    Don't use because of one mistake to neglect all those times he has entertained most of us here. Atleast the good surpasses the bad.

    Oko''''' 'please we've got many hard-working single ladies abeg that hutzle legit.Always have this in your mind and I think the calibre of women you always meet is gradually affecting your reasoning now o.Have a rethink ok

    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  39. In the recess of his mind Oke Ashawo, simply HATES women, especially, successful Nign women. Perhaps, one of those "sisters" kicked him to the curb due to his fetish and narcissistic mindset; talk about sleeping with the ENEMY.

    ReplyDelete
  40. He's not generalising ooo. Except you don't know what's going on with women or just want to deny it. How women even openly support these ones doing so-called runs shows the decadence of nowadays women.

    Was it not on this blog yesterday that Stella' reacted on a BV's chronicle chastising women who wouldn't sleep with men for money but go to give pu##y to their boyfriends for nothing? Or asking of help from those that sleep around for money. And many bvs were in support of her comment. Only very few objected to her comment.

    If you are not in the accursed percentage, you know yourself. Do not speak for others or you'll be disappointed if you find out. Some do theirs openly while others discreetly.

    Not excluding SOME ladies that are doing very well for themselves, once you get close to them for a date, they'll stylishly ask you "what're you giving me"? Many state their terms outrightly while some after few days of meeting/outing will stylishly demand money for groceries/toiletries, "rent", estate service charges,land purchase, sick family member, car maintenance/replacement etc.

    One way or the other, what the writer said is the truth. Accept it or not. Yes I have women in my family. It still doesn't make the allegations in this write-up incorrect.

    Women stay true to yourself and own your shit.

    The percentage not on this table is RARE & FEW(4%). You know yourselves and don't speak for others because you don't know what they do. Women are very deceitful- no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that include your wife? Is she cheating? Nonsense comment.

      Delete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact Stelladimokokorkus.com and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210724141