Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Beauty Entrepreneur Sally Onome Okunzuwa Reportedly Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Beauty Entrepreneur Sally Onome Okunzuwa Reportedly Dies From Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

WHAT!!!!....
how did this happen?Dear God!!!!





The death of the beautician was announced by the her business management via IG handle.

According to a statement by her management, Sally died from Carbon monoxide poisoning, in her hotel room at Obudu, Calabar, in Cross River State, August 23rd.


It reads;

“It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa *****. Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.


“The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support. Her brand was built on hard work, sweat, consistency and God. Please be assured that we are here to serve you bigger and better in honor of sally onome okunzuwa, thereby ensuring that her brand sally signature lives on as sally would have wanted it.

She was an inspiration, a hard-working lady, and a beauty, her goal is to ensure every woman attains the beauty they desire and that still stands.

We look forward to reopening on the 5th of September 2020. 

Signed: management''.

From pmnews

46 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Na generator fumes or what? Some people said she burnt charcoal in the room to drive away cold..I find that very absurd

      Delete
    2. If u know u know.. life goes on d handler dey busy dey Hussle for biz. She don die her own don be... Juju or man, another person go take over d sweat. Nothing dey this life

      Delete
  2. How sad. May she rest in peace. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus! The earth keeps eating without getting full. May her soul rest in peace and may God console her loved ones

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rip beautiful angel..On 5th nor too quick 4 her pple to open ,her business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carbon mono oxide poisoning in her hotel room how?
    this people should stop taking us for a fool. who poisoned and killed her?
    have they done the autopsy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Solomon in the bible had it all. Saw it all and wrote!. VANITY UPON VANITY. ALL IS VANITY. All her life expectations, beauty and aspirations. All her struggles. All have come to an end. Life goes on for the living. Her business resumes 5th of sept. Not even a month after her death. What an empty life. Do you know who l am?. You are just dust. If your breath is taken away. You become food for the worms. Rest in peace to the dead. God please have mercy on us. Do not judge us according to our sins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You hit a nerve there..This life no balance at all

      Delete
    2. I roll with the high and mighty. Last last we will all die. Nobody is living forever. Learn to be humble and stop looking down on others.
      @ Zaram, well said.

      Delete
    3. Well said Zaram,anon 13:00 this matter done end ๐Ÿ™„ take several seats and stop being petty. No vex me this afternoon

      Delete
    4. @Zaram, very well said.

      Dust that's what we are. All the fights, the competition, the I'm bigger than the other person, "who do you think you are?" But you and I are just dust but for God's Mercies. When we talk and say it doesn't all end here, some people will frown and scoff. It is well.

      It is appointed unto man once to die after that judgment.

      Know Jesus, know life. No Jesus, no life.

      Delete
    5. Remember you are dust and unto dust you shall return. May life be kind to us.

      Delete
  7. This one people wey people dey die for hotel rooms, my mouth heavy me to talk i just tire for this YEAR 2020!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes the owner of the Guest house actually in Obudu.
      If u go to her page u will see it.
      They said d girl was an hustler who has been doing salon and spa biz right from school.

      Delete
  8. Is the hotel generator location not supposed to be far away from their rooms? RIP fine lady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her death was really shocking.
    Very shocking.

    May she rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The story isnt adding up abeg, RIP beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly,i just hope it's not another unresolved murder case.May her beautiful soul rest in peace.

      Delete
  11. So sorry to read this
    but the story has holes, plenty of holes.
    How does carbon monoxide poison one in a hotel
    room? Is the exhaust pipe of the generator connected to
    her hotel room?
    Have they sued the hotel, if so?
    Please kindly explain to us
    in a believable way,how she died in a hotel room
    ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hotel is hers. Obudu is on a mountain and gets extremely cold. People there actually burn wood in their houses to keep warm. I guess there wasnt enough ventilation.
      This is sad.

      Delete
    2. @Kami
      Thank.
      You know her personally?
      Obudu, a mountain higher than Jos plateau?
      ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

      Delete
    3. It is carbon dioxide that is produced from burning wood. If she died of carbon monoxide as reported then it was not from burning wood or any such thing.

      Delete
  12. She own the hotel and the hotel is situated at obudu,obudu is cold.

    ReplyDelete
  13. May her soul rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They said the room was too cold and she lit charcoal to warm up the room, Unbelievable!!!
    All these IG mamalawos that give their customers herbs,root and all sort of stuff and stuff to burn for one miracle or the other should be investigated.
    Babe was probably burning incense and died from inhaling too much of it.
    RIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You ppl will go under anon to release ur venom why not use ur ID so we recognise u with ur foolishness.
      No respect for d dead,any young succesful lady must be doing jazz...how does incense burning even kill someone.

      Delete
    2. Bed and roses ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

      Delete
  15. I think the smoke might be from shisha coal or something. Anyway may her soul rest in peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main constituent of shisha is carbon monoxide. When they tell people to stop taking it, they won't listen. Please abstain for your own good.

      Delete
  16. Onome my girl continue to rest in peace. I will miss you oh. This still feels like a dream

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obudu is not Calabar. They are both in Cross River though.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mehn๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ
    May her soul RIP ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nigerians have now watched enough of @discovery channel@, “Snapped”, and such programs. CO or carbon monoxide is colorless, odorless and usually kills when you leave the car running in a closed place or when you connect a generator wrongly in a closed space. Some of the recent happenings in Naija are the type that detectives work on here for years before suspects if any are caught. In winter we actually use firewood in the fireplaces though we have chimneys here but firewood in a hotel room? I have always told my friends since the early days of multichoice (I don’t know if they are still in naija) that I started watching these detective series, that our lack of proper policing will lead to unexplainable and non-investigated murders labeled as anything and many will not need to hire assassins again like before.

    I’m not insinuating anything but these occurrences make it necessary for youths to demand a proper law enforcement structure otherwise scores will be settled with tiny pills and labeled as natural death. Firewood in hotel room? I thought hotel stays were better than even your own home for short discrete visits, now Naija hotels scare me! The business of the dead owner already opened? Was it a partnership? I don’t know. May murder not become a way of life in Nigeria because we have no system to catch sneaky murderers! Again I’m not suggesting anything but that these deaths should be looked into by coroners and detectives before some pathologists with no conscience will start getting bribe to label deaths wrongly. What do I know. Condolences to those who genuinely loved and miss her!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact Stelladimokokorkus.com and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210724141