Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Crooner Chidinma's Epic Reaction When Asked If She Will Marry Highlife Crooner Flavour...

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Saturday, October 10, 2020

Crooner Chidinma's Epic Reaction When Asked If She Will Marry Highlife Crooner Flavour...

 

Chidinma opened a question and answer segment on Instagram so that her fans could ask her anything and the question below popped up..........

The reason i singled this out is because there are too many whispers that the two are in a relationship....I guess this answers the question......




23 comments:

  1. Its been long she released a new single. Chidinma don't mind them, flavor is your mentor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm what is epic in this reply?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never blived dey even dated. Tot shes wit kiss daniel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serious wahala. There was a time l heard this lady is pregnant. Maybe na rumour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does not answer anything in my opinion.
    It's a very generic answer.
    Good morning all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is anyone still talking about marriage for Flavor when he is married?
    If I am wrong, someone should correct me.
    Shouldn't the question have read;
    Are you going to be Flavor's concubine or partner in adultery?
    😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So long they did not borrow your totoh, just take it like that.

      Delete
    2. Is Flavour not married to Sandra again?

      Delete
    3. Show me the post or video where flavour told ya all he is married.

      Delete
  7. Ds didn’t or doesn’t answer d question. Wahala here might mean “what a question or who sent me to tell them to ask me any questions “. Her problem abegi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Well, this doesn't answer the question. She managed to dodge it.


      I thought Flavour is married?

      Delete
  9. They aren't dating, I never believed they were

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read somewhere she is pregnant for KizzDaniel. I still dey wonder if the pregnancy never reach to born.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Being a baby mama is not a death sentence or a disease , so, you people should be calming down have
    Y'all are making it seem all shades of bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon 10:41, it is 50 shades of bad because 90% of the time, it is unplanned and th remaining 10% of the time it is a meal ticket for the girl.

      Delete
  12. But this reply is not epic nah....it's been long she released a new song tho.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stella, please in the name of God, what is EPIC in her response?
    Its either a YES/NO.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact Stelladimokokorkus.com and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210724141