Mtxpress UK to Nigeria online transfer services
Mobile Union Ltd is a UK based company that runs mtxpress an online money-transfer company in conjunction with Mobile Union (Nigeria) Ltd RC 888325. Equatorial Trust Bank ETB, one of the leading banks in Nigeria, acts as a payment agent in Nigeria and capitalising on the massive coverage of mobile telecommunication services in Nigeria, the mtxpress secure short messaging service (SMS) based remittance platform enables the instant availability of money transfer in Nigeria.
The mtxpress service is different in that it allows online peer-to peer remittance of money swiftly, safely, securely and confidentially from the convenience of the home or workplace without the need to visit a local retail vendor. After registration online, with a simple user- friendly interface customers can then send money securely using their debit card. Clients who subscribe to Mtxpress will access automatic remittance tracking which provides the sender with certainty at each stage of the transaction lifecycle and email advisory service or SMS confirmation on receipt of funds by the beneficiary. The product unlike other money remittance products is pre-funded thereby providing convenience and removing anxiety to both agent banks and customers.
There is no requirement to have an ETB Bank account to receive the money thereby accelerating financial inclusion for the unbanked population in Nigeria.
Mtxpress already serves other countries in Asia (namely Bangladesh and Nepal respectively).
Features of Mtxpress
· Transaction fees and interest margins are all inclusive starting from £2 rising to a maximum of £6.
· The Mtxpress service is licensed by HMRC and regulated by the FSA in the UK. Mtxpress is protected by Interswitch in Nigeria and approved by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
· Confirmation is emailed automatically to the sender on collection of funds in NIGERIA
· The competitive foreign exchange rates are linked directly to the official exchange rate set by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), offering the best value for money.
· Mtxpress is reliable, safe, secure, and it incorporates bank grade security across the platform. Each transaction can be tracked and monitored online and money is only realised to the recipient once identity verification and transaction verification has taken place.
- Automated alerts, the Sender receives confirmations when the funds are collected in Nigeria
· Payment by debit card or using any UK based online banking service.
We encourage you to inform your co-workers, family and friends in the UK and Nigeria of this exciting new money transfer service. We are confident that they will not only find it very convenient to use but it is also totally secure and offers the best value for money in the UK. Barclays Bank in the UK stands as the company’s bankers.
The send money process is simple – people with the most basic of internet skills will find it easy to use.
Register today to use the service today at http://www.mtxpress.com/Nigeria
For further information, feel free to get in touch anytime either by email to email@example.com or by calling 0808 280 2013 (from within the UK) or +44 203 026 6849 (if dialling from outside the UK)
Become a fan us Facebook on https://www.facebook.com/MTXPressUK.Nigeria
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/MTXPressUK_Ng
Mobile Union Ltd is registered with the FSA no. 504661 and licensed by HMRC no. 12302871 as a money remitter.