Here's the recipe for Suya Wrap (thank you so much):
From SISI YEMMIE''
HOW TO MAKE A SUYA WRAP
Suya is one of the most popular street foods in Nigeria and there are more than one way to enjoy it. Here's how to transfer your Suya into a filling, delicious wrap (it tastes even better than shawarma!)
WHAT YOU NEED
- Shawarma Wrap (from any supermarket around you)
- Beef Suya or de-boned Chicken Suya
- Carrots and cabbage thinly sliced or grated
- A bit of mayonnaise if you're feeling indulgent but if you're team fitfam then skip mayo (mayo only makes it creamier and pulls everything together)
HOW TO PREPARE IT
- Make a simple coleslaw by mixing your sliced carrot, cabbage and lettuce with or without mayonnaise.
- Place the shawarma wrap on a flat surface.
- Place your unsliced lettuce on the wraps.
- On one edge of the wrap place your byte suya pieces horizontally or vertically (in a straight line) and make sure you don't over crowd it so you can easily close the wrap.
- Add some of your coleslaw and fold in the wrap. You can check the video to see how to wrap it up without losing any of the juicy suya beef.
- When it's properly wrapped, place it on a hot pan and just allow to that up on both sides for about 1-2 minutes.