NOT everybody is complaining, many ONLINE FREELANCERS and others are smiling to the Bank!!!
e-Volve don’t Dissolve...
Attend the e-Volve Workshop and Learn How to Leverage on The Power of the Internet these difficult times.
The e-Volve Workshop will be a full day intensive practical training class on the rudiments of e-commerce, e-jobs (Freelancing), e-schooling, etc. Focusing on how to EXPORT your SKILL-SETS for earnings in hard currencies.
Don't just sit-back and complain about the Dollar to Naira rates, take advantage of it. Export your Skills for hard currencies!!!
What you will learn:
* Over 40 Freelancing Platforms with hands on practical guide to a few of them
* A Guide to Online Courses (Diplomas, First & Second Degrees, in some cases for FREE, Scholarships, etc)
* How to set up a fully functional e-commerce website while running an 8am-5pm job
* E-Business Growth Hacking: How to Drive Traffic
* Over 20 websites where you will get goods at incredibly cheap rates
* How to sell these goods at the going rates on Nigeria's popular e-Commerce platforms
* Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
* Fundamentals of Information Security (Ethical Hacking)
* E-Business: Necessary Collaterals & Some Legal Perspectives
World Class ICT Experts
David Olumuyiwa Dada
(BSc Physics, Cert Computer Science & Programming (MIT) CEH,
CCNA (Security), CCNA, OCP, SQL Expert, MCTS, MCP,
Host-Digital Space, Radio Continental and Top Radio)
(Information Security Expert,BSc Elect/Elect Eng., MNIM, CFCSI,
CFDE, CHFI, CEH, CCNA (Security), CCNA, OCP, SQL Expert, MCTS, MCP)
(LL.B, B.L, Member International Technology Law Association.
Specializes in Commercial and Technology Law)
Venue: African Sun, Amber Residence,
16, Esugbayi Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Date : 12th March 2016
Time: 10am PROMPT
THE CLASS IS ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS BETWEEN 10AM AND 11:30AM!!!
BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW. Go to http://digitalspaceradio.com/e-volve-workshop-registration/
For more information, call 08144262205, 08060308116, 08146307261, 08170000257
Training Fee: N15,000
(covering Workshop Materials, Lunch and a month full subscription to Digitalsity. A Digital Skill Academy)