Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Super Falcons Lose 3-0 To Germany At Womens World Cup

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Super Falcons Lose 3-0 To Germany At Womens World Cup

Nigeria's Super Falcons lost 3-0 to Germany at the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup round of 16 tie .....

Chei!!!






Their performance was very poor and they had the ball 39 percent and only had one chance of a goal as opposed to Germany's 61 percent control of the ball and over 17 missed chances of scoring...

All focus is on the Super Eagles and no one is cheering the girls...Not fair oh...
I think they are out and heading home..LOL

18 comments:

  1. 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒SDK Na you get this side eyes oooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our gov needs to do more to improve women's football. I think they tried their best.

      Delete
  2. That slot was wasted
    Super eagles is also struggling it out with Burundi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olori it wasn't a waste cus every next level qualification,amounts to cash.

      Delete
  3. No surprise there , their performance has been horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't even anything, ehen ?
    I tire and weak at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mtcheeee, were they expecting to win Germany, SDK which pple u support I know u r full naija, full German.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With APC Government I know nothing good will come of this tournament for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO 😁😀😁, let's blame buhari for this failure

      Delete
  7. Naija girls
    If na the other game of egwu ukwu now, them go beat Germany well well
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. na lie sir Oyinbo are the greatest when it comes to that.And apart from that how do we expect someone to come from Africa and compete with Oyinbo, it is hard Oyinbo are always hundred percent prepared ,supported with the whatever latest tech before competing in it at all.

      Delete
    2. @21:49

      Na you be "sir" o. Na only you waka come
      See make I yarn you, for tohtoh matter, Oyinbo no dey pretend
      But Naija girls? Even if you catch am dey shoot off or dey pop babies
      for maternity, she go tell you she na Virginia. Say all female for
      her generation na virginia including her mama.
      As for football, more than half of those Naija girls in that team dey
      play for abroad --Oyinbo countries with "latest tech."

      Delete
  8. I commend our girls for their performance. They tried their best. The truth is, Germany is a better and very well coached team. It would have just been luck smiling on Nigeria if they won Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  9. *side eyes at you Stella *👀👀👀😎😎

    ReplyDelete
  10. We should make do with conquering Africa cus we aren't there yet and I'm not seeing that happening anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. shebi some were busy drinking Amstel with tonto.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw it coming, but not this margin. Germany & US are dangerous machines on the field. Better luck next time, Falcons. Learnt their group was termed ‘group of death’. Well , every team went out there to win but there must always be one winner at every given contest. U win some & lose some .

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact Stelladimokokorkus.com and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210724141