Is your mother a true Nigerian?.......
|Nigerian actor Omoni Oboli is a mother with 3 lovely boys.|
1) When you say, "Mummy, I'm Sorry!" And she replies, "Sorry for yourself!"
2) When you ask her where you should drop something and she says, “Drop it on my head."
3) When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a party.
4) When you say, ''Mummy, I have fever.” And she replies you, “Why won't you have fever when you press your phone every night”
5) When you say, “Mummy I took 2nd in my class.” and she replies, “So the person that took first has two heads abi?”
6) When she takes the DSTV remote to work, just to punish you.
7) When you are watching television with her and then she sleeps off and still doesn’t want you to change the channel.
8) When you tell her you are going to a friend's place to play and she asks, ''When last did that friend come here to play with you?
9) When she asks you if the food she served you is enough, and you reply no, and she says, come and eat my own with yours.
10) When she tells you, if I hear Peem, you will hear Ween.
11) When she touches hot pot comfortably without a cloth or
12) When she tells you, ''I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me''.
13) When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse.
14) When you ask her to refund the money you borrowed her and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko? Which money did you think was used in buying them?''
Our Mothers are wonderful.
True or false?