Stella Dimoko Gas Cylinder Explodes In Delta Community Rendering Over 20 Families Homeless...


Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Monday, March 18, 2019

Gas Cylinder Explodes In Delta Community Rendering Over 20 Families Homeless...

A fire outbreak has rendered over 20 families homeless after a cooking gas cylinder exploded..

The fire incident, which occurred at about 3pm on Sunday, razed down a makeshift building housing over 20 families ...
DailyPost reports that nobody died or sustained injuries from the unfortunate incident which caused serious tension in the area.

It took the prompt intervention of the Delta State Fire Service to put out the fire and prevent it from spreading to other buildings.

An eyewitness, who spoke with Dailypost on condition of anonymity, said the cooking gas cylinder exploded when the girlfriend of one of the tenants in the compound was preparing a meal, unaware that the cylinder was leaking.

According to the eyewitness, “Before the girl came out from the house, everywhere was on fire. Her boyfriend asked her to lock up and they ran away. By this time, some of the tenants were still in church.”

As at the time of filing this report, the victims of the fire incident were seen taking refuge in front of compounds within the neighborhood.

from dailypost


  1. Chaiiiii.....God have mercy. Please government should come to their aid.

  2. Why are we having so much tragedy immediately after the elections? @Blessed Princess

  3. Oh God.

    Hope the government of Delta State can come to their rescue too.

  4. This is serious oh thank God for life

    I had a similar issue in 2015 on the day of governorship election it was just God .

  5. People need to check the gas cylinders they sell. Done know it’s leaking but don’t fix the problem before they sell it. People just keep getting knocked down despite all their struggles to stay afloat. It’s always one thing or another.

  6. Ifeanyi Okowa, help your people. God thank You for no life was lost.

  7. So many wahala after election!!! God we need your protection.

  8. March should come and be going abeg.

  9. What location. Hope it's not fake news 🙂

  10. This camp gas thing ehhnnn...
    I'm so scared.

    When I took off my burner and did the soap water test, I saw tiny bubbles but this was immediately after filling the gas. I kept the soap water at the cylinder head where you fix the burner. I don't know if this is worth worrying over.

    1. Anon please explain better.


Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact Via
Mobile Phone +4915210724141