Stella Dimoko Korkus.com: Hospital Reveals Lagos Govt Mandated It Not To Release Bodies Of #EndSARS Protesters To Family

Advertisement

Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Monday, November 23, 2020

Hospital Reveals Lagos Govt Mandated It Not To Release Bodies Of #EndSARS Protesters To Family


The management of Mainland Hospital in Lagos, on Sunday, November 22, 2020 revealed it had been mandated by the state Ministry of Health; not to release bodies of people who died during #EndSARS protests.






Medical Director of Lagos Mainland Hospital, Dr. Abimbola Bowale, confirmed the directive during an interview.

“It is only the commissioner (of health) or even Mr. Governor that can release the body to you, Sir. So, you will have to contact him,” he said.

This pronouncement comes in the aftermath of the Chief Coroner of Lagos State, Mrs Mojisola Dada in a public announcement; directing relatives of people, who lost their lives between October 19th - 27th; to visit the Lagos State Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) to identify and claim bodies of their loved ones.



The public notice reads, “This is to notify the General Public that the Chief Coroner of Lagos State, Hon Justice M. A. Dada (Mrs.) pursuant to Section 15, Coroner’s System Law of Lagos State, 2015 the Pathology Team would want all those who have lost loved ones between 19th — 27th October 2020 (that is, next-of-kin of the victims) to provide relevant information that would assist the identification exercise.

“The next-of-kin should kindly contact the Department of Pathology and Forensic Medicine, Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Oba Akinjobi Way, Ikeja for the identification exercise of the Deceased.”



The #EndSARS protests started on Sunday, October 4 and lasted for more than two weeks; as young Nigerians across the country blocked highways and city centres to protest against police brutality and bad governance.

However, on the evening of Tuesday, October 20, some soldiers in a bid to enforce the curfew; imposed by Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu invaded Lekki tollgate protest ground and shot at peaceful protesters.

from 1stnews.




*They seized the bodies and are still calling it massacre without bodies?God is not sleeping and all those involved in the Lekki tollgate shooting will know no peace until they ' fess up!!!


29 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Where is Liar Mohammed? The man is indeed a liar. Sanwolu how market? Buratai and his boys, how market?
      Heartless souls

      Delete
  2. This people are heartless,both the government and the military.
    Useless bunch.
    The truth is finally coming out .May the blood of those innocent souls be on their head

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stella and all Abroadian BVs, Biko won't you need adoption like this so?

    ReplyDelete
  4. PEACE WILL BE FAR FROM THEM!!! THEY SHALL BE HAUNTED ALL LIVES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When God wants to disgrace you, he hardens your heart. They should continue their doom is here already,they won't escape it Eesah inclusive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesso, l won't escape it. That's if there was a massacre. But if there wasn't, watch the doom and disgrace go back to your doorstep 360 degrees

      ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
    2. And this goat is still not hiding his head in shame?

      Delete
    3. And their neck shall be stiffened and broken beyond repair

      Delete
    4. Eesah, you and your likes should be ashamed of yourselves. You said no evidence, now the evidence are coming out you pple are still in denial. May the innocent souls killed hunt all those involved in this killings. May they never know peace

      Delete
  6. These people are shameless liars. Lau Mohammed should apologize to the Nigerian populace and to CNN for pushing a bodiless narrative.
    I wish there is a way we can push this people out of power before 2023.

    ReplyDelete
  7. By and by, the whole truth will be unveiled. He probably doesn't want their bodies released so they'd keep maintaining their very weak propaganda of "massacre without bodies" Nigerians prays to a living God, our God is not dead. Everyone involved must be brought to book and made to face the law,the world watched and will continue to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After all their denying that it didn't happen. No massacre... Nobody was killed... #lekkimassacre was a lie... Look at it now. God will continue to expose their lies. Wicked people in government

    ReplyDelete
  9. May those that know about the killing of innocent souls never know peace. May what befell them befall all of them and their families EESAH inclusive. Bunch of wicked and heartless people

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sanwo Olu, Sanwo Olu, Sanwo Olu ...

    ReplyDelete
  11. The killers of the innocent protesters will ne'er know peace. At last they have finally owned-up to the crime.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mr Nobody come and read. They thought they can sweep this under the carpet. The blood of those innocent souls must continue to cry out for justice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loud Amen to your prayer Stella

    ReplyDelete
  14. See as we all dey cry for office. Tinubu, sanwolu , army chief, poloce chief and all our political leaders na God go punish una IJN

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Pursuant to Section 15, Coroner’s System Law of Lagos State 2015, the Pathology Team would want all those who have lost loved ones between 19th — 27th October 2020 (that is, next-of-kin of the victims) to provide relevant information that would assist the identification exercise".

    The information didn't say that they were killed at Lekki Toll Gate. It says those killed between 19th - 27th October. Apparently, many people lost their lives within that period. For instance, scores were killed in Fagba and Iju Ishaga when tribal/ethnic conflict broke out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you stay around iju Ishaga?

      Delete
  16. Where is that modafucking, barking toothless bulldog of this blog?



    BITCHandSLUT.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. At the end of all these... nothing will happen. Everyone will move on like nothing happened.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just negodu!

    Those involved in the death of those innocent lives must pay for it by God's grace.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh God.. this is really sad.. may God judge everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Tinubu has been silent since he found out that the truth is gradually coming out. He no longer brags "I am the jagaban of Lagos" I pray those that has been threatened just brace up and expose them

    ReplyDelete
  21. These guys make other countries to see Nigeria as a joke. We will be alright Laslas

    ReplyDelete
  22. No matter how long they cover their evils deed they will be exposed by the grace of God and the blood of the innocent souls that they killed will continue to haunt them.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of StellaDimokoKorkus.com

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact Stelladimokokorkus.com and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact StellaDimokoKorkus.com Via

Sdimokokorkus@gmail.com
Mobile Phone +4915210724141