Stella Dimoko Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment After Attending Night Party.....


Advertisement - Mobile In-Article

Monday, February 15, 2021

Lovers Found Dead In Their Apartment After Attending Night Party.....

This is really sad!!!

The bodies of two lovers identified as Ufuoma Atidja and Matilda Aghotor were found in their apartment along NDDC road in Amukpe, Sapele Local Government Area of Delta State.

It was gathered that the remains were discovered on Saturday morning, February 13, after neighbours peeped through the window. The man was allegedly found on the floor; and the woman on the bed.

A source who pleaded anonymity told The Nation that the lovers attended a party the previous night.
“The lovers came home late after the party and slept off yesterday; only to wake up this morning and we found them dead.” the source said.

According to the source, Ufuoma and Matilda had just returned to the country last year from an undisclosed overseas’ country; and had reportedly moved into the vicinity last December.

“He occasionally uses his vehicle to shuttle between Sapele and Warri route; and he was a lively fellow who was always visible and when neighbours woke up that morning and noticed his vehicle was there; and there was no sign of the wife and him, we became worried; his window was open but when we noticed his door was locked inside, we became curious; that was when we looked through the windows and saw the dead bodies.” the source added.

However, another source said that their deaths may have been as a result of inhaling generator fumes.

“Their generator was put on yesterday when they came back; and we are suspecting it must have been the cause of their death.”

 from 1stnews..


  1. They on the Gen and still open their window for fumes to enter the house? I hope it's not a case of poison.

    1. I suspected poisoning

      Not everyone smiling with you loves you and wishes you well


      Na who know man dey kill am

      Olorun Oba shanu wa

  2. Generator fumes again , people should learn that this kills . Rip to the dead 🦋

  3. Very sad😭😭😭😭😭😭

  4. They were poisoned. People should stop blaming all deaths on generator fumes. I do not have a Gen, but my window is facing three gens directly and the fumes for om all gens are directly coming in. I have just one window and I leave it open for air. I have complained to no avail.
    My point is, fumes from Gen doesn't kill that fast all the time. Maybe my case is different. I am not saying fumes are not dangerous, they are. I am just saying not all deaths are from fumes. People get poisoned and its blame on fumes because we have no proper investigative team in this country. So yeah, fumes takes all the blame. Sad.

    1. Please move out of that property. They are killing your enemy slowly. One day,the story may be different. I pray God helps you with what you need to move out fast.

    2. You better move out of that apartment fast, that fume you're inhaling is killing your system slowly. Please do the needful.

    3. If I were you, I would have poured salt inside the fuel tank tey

  5. I would have saod request for an autopsy, but then this is Nigeria, majority will go with the fume story. May their souls rest in peace. Amen.

  6. I would have suggested an autopsy be done, but then this is Nigeria, majority will go with the fume story. May their sould rest in peace, amen.

  7. 💔💔💔💔
    May their souls rest in peace

  8. Could be generator fumes or drinking bad alcohol at the party. Somehow I feel like this will never be solved.

    Investigators should try to get more information about the party and who held it and go from there.


Disclaimer: Comments And Opinions On Any Part Of This Website Are Opinions Of The Blog Commenters Or Anonymous Persons And They Do Not Represent The Opinion Of

Pictures and culled stories posted on this site are given credit and if a story is yours but credited to the wrong source,Please contact and corrections will be made..

If you have a complaint or a story,Please Contact Via
Mobile Phone +4915210724141